HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
DEPARTURE BETWEEN 8-15 SEPTEMBER 2018
THIS ADVENTURE HAS A GUARENTEED DEPARTURE
- English speaking tour guide, hurricane expert
- Overnight stay in comfortable hotels (if available)
- Breakfast included
- Based on double occupancy
- All transport by SUV with air conditioning
- Space for 1 small suitcase and 1 (day)backpack
- Chase for the hurricane or typhoon
- Climate-positive travel by investing in the ecology of tropical forests in the Amazon via Treesforall. The CO2 emissions from the flights and car trips are compensated and then doubled.
- Information webinar in the week before departure
- 5 to 10 minute video with ground level and drone footage
- For your safety and comfort: a construction helmet and snorkel goggles
- Course on site "Be safe and sound in the eye of a hurricane"
- If arranged locally, access to WiFi hotspot on the go (subject to availability)
- Active participation in briefings (tour guide decides)
- Small groups up to eight people and one guide for every four people.
- Booking costs: € 25 per booking
- Flights: We will book all flights because of the very last moment of choice. The costs depend on the daily price of the airlines and the destination. We expect prices to vary from about € 500 to € 1000. We charge € 35 reservation fee per flight ticket. An extended stay afterwards is possible on request.
Additional costs on location
- Optional excursions
- Tips during restaurant visits
- Tips for tour guides
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Lunches & dinners
- Personal expenses
Room surcharges for single room
€ 295 per person